Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feel It!




I want my days to feel like flamenco.
I want kissing to feel like the first bite of a ripe warm fig freshly plucked off the tree.
I'd want my next success to feel like Apple releasing the iphone.
I want my body to feel like Sylvie Guillem in a grand jete.
I want smiling to feel like sunshine.
I want my friendships to feel like Ted Talk dinner parties, skinny dipping, full moon dances to drums on the beach, sleepovers with face masks and hot chocolate.
I want my nervous system to feel like after massage bliss.
I want my gigs to feel like a dunk in the winter cold Pacific, adventurous, brave, and leaving me energized and tingling from head to toe.
I want my neighborhood to feel like making a surf flick with Jack Johnson.
I want my integrity to feel like the water in a mountain stream, crystal clear, full of life, carving stone
I want money-making to feel like drinking an organic veggie juice squeezed from veggies grown by my local farmer. Healthy, flowing, energizing, sustainable and good for everybody.
I want my word to feel impeccable.
I want laughter to feel like running down a long hill with friends.
I want the end of the day to feel like a long hot shower after days of camping.
I want being of service to feel like making a toddler laugh.
I want philanthropy to feel like winning the jackpot.
I want challenges to feel like detours that lead to new discoveries.
I want love to feel like wearing magic glasses that let you see the divine in everything and everyone.
I want my writing to feel like a great road trip.
I want ideas to feel like the waves at Pipeline.



"Sensuous Goal Refinement + Emotional Magnifying" by Danielle LaPorte.  Yes!   I can always count on some blazing hot inspiration from this brilliant bombshell. Her latest bit of sizzle is in the form of a weekly burning question.  
#1   How do you want it all to feel?    
 Here are her answers. 






photo found here



No comments:

Post a Comment